With all respect, Ivan, I think you should read again what I actually said.

regards, Kevin Nolan

Ivan wrote:
"Well it is not the voltage that indicates the rate of silver
dissolution. The current dip and restoration will be more indicative,
and as Kevin mentioned, some of the energy will used in undoing what
was done in the last cycle, and as he mentioned later, it is likely
that a higher proportion of metallic colloid particles are produced. A
test of total silver content for both runs would be very interesting."