I'll concur whole-heartedly with Brooks' findings here...  Only I use the CS
and H2O2 combined.  It is often necessary to treat the ears in order to
fully arrest seropis mouth infections ( has been my observation to date ).

I have yet to run into an ear infection that has not been treatable using
the combination.... Although I'm sure it is out there!

My observations also agree with the severity of possible reaction.  I've
found no need to hit the infection "full strength" but to do a primary
diluted treatment first.

I've dealt with several surgical-serious mouth/ear infections, with complete
success, usually within 72 hours.

Thought IS needed, because the H2O2 is not kind on partially damaged
tissues, lesions, ect.

In the worst case scenario, the mouth swelling was too great for CS alone,
so a clay pack was used ( not an easy thing to accomplish ) inside the
mouth, and continued until bleeding was induced.  After the pressure was
released, the CS/H2O2 was used in ears and mouth, effecting rapid
improvement.  This particular one I didn't think I was going to be able to
get under control... Thankfully, the response was rapid ( one must be very
careful with deep infections in the gums/mouth, because the infection can
travel to the heart ).

Jason