What about Eniva CS (was labeled at 275 ppm)? I've used this several times
in the past and it did seem to be quite effective, even able to absorb
through the skin. They do not supply technical bulletins anymore, but I have
seen them a few years ago. I won't pretend to be an expert on CS, only
through experience.
  I'd like to see some serious testing of their products.
Also, I'm having my doubts about CS working all that well against certain
infections such as urinary tract infections. My brother-in-law has cancer
with recurring infections. The latest landed him in the hospital with a
systemic infection (very serious). They immediately put in on abx and it
cleared up in a few days. He went home and began ingesting large quantities
last week of CS. Tonight I understand he's back in with an infection. I fear
this time it may even be a Staph infection from his hospital stay.
  I've heard some say beyond the stomach and GI tract, CS does little for
acute infections of this type. I'm starting to lean toward that hypothesis
as my son's ear infection this week was very severe. We are no strangers to
ear infections. Usually, it can be cleared up within 12 hours after dropping
CS into the ears. We have also used GSE in oil as well. However, this time
the infection went beyond the outer ear and into the inner ear, which the CS
could not reach. Reluctanly I had no choice other than bring him to ER for
which he was prescribed TriMox (amoxicillin) for the first time in about 2
1/2 years. Within 24 hours, the infection and pain subsided and he's now
feeling well.
  Is it possible the most efficacious type of CS is in fact some of the
specialty producers of CS such as Aqua Argentica or New Silver Solution that
claim their products have special properties (magnetic, energized etc.) do
in fact work much better than making your own? I know that external
infections are handled very well with even the most primitive(?) methods of
'home brewed' CS, but internally I have yet to see any form of CS rid an
internal (beyond the stomach) infection equal to or better than standard
abx, or even work at all in our experience. In my son's case, it was not
worth the risk experimenting which may result in permanent ear damage or
worse yet, mastoiditis or even menningitis. As I've stated, using CS is not
new to me, but I am not an authority on the subject other than by anecdotal.
   http://coralconnection.net/cci/colloidalsilver.html