Dr. Clark found parasites in all of her cancer patients.  But it
seems that before the parasites can control your body, your body
must be polluted with what put into it.  She lists toxins from
brand name foods at the supermarkets, shampoos, toothpaste,
cosmetics, detergents, even clothes dyes, which can all
contaminate your body.  Once your body is contaminated with
cancer-causing toxins, your immune system is weakened, and the
parasites multiply and "take over" your body.

Sex is an easy way to get cancer germs and parasites into your
body.  About ten (10) HIV viruses can fit the diameter of the
average hole in a condom.  Those who teach kids to use condoms
are indirectly spreading deadly germs such as HIV and
cancer-causing germs among the young people.  Teaching kids to
have sex with condoms increases venereal diseases among them, and
venereal diseases are linked to cancer.

                               \\\
                             =(o o)=