Ode Coyote writes:
  If yellow CS is left in clear glass, the yellow sticks to the glass and
the remainder still exhibits all the properties of CS.
 This tells me that yellow CS is not ALL yellow and contains a good
percentage of the small colorless particles along with the larger yellow ones.
 The deeper the yellow for a given PPM, the higher the percentage  is.
Ion to particle ratio increases with the removal of the larger yellow
particles but remains essentially the same quantity as conductivity doesn't
change much at all.
 I have recently made colorless batches with a conductivity of 43
microsiemens that have remained colorless for 2 weeks now and have a
heavy/fine TE in laser light as viewed in a somewhat dimly lit room and no
'sparklies'. [run in 70 deg F water]

My research shows the Tyndall Effect or Phenemon refers to the conical shape a flashlight beam will take as it passes through a highly colloidal sol. How pray-tell does the thin line of a laser equate to this?
Johnny Silverseed
 I have yet to find a consistant saturation point for silver in solution
with water.
 Particle size seems to be quite connected to current/electrode area
ratios, water temperature and circulation. Ken