That would be my guess.  That sodium has to go somewhere when [if?] the
chlorine swaps sides.
 I don't think carbonic acid has sodium in it but it could possibly make
sodium carbonate or bicarbonate or something.

 Of course, blood has a great deal of carbon dioxide in it...and oxygen.
Silver and iron make a good bond?

 Is it possible that something else is happening to make the milkyness when
salt is placed in conjunction with silver ions and we've accepted a
simplistic assumption as final truth?
 Is it possible that silver ions do an amazing and complicated dance when
injected?
Ken