Can anyone tell me what compression distilled water is? I had just picked up
several 5 gal jugs from a daughter to fill with well water. This was how they
were labeled. I don't believe that she was using distilled water in such
quantities but rather her water supplier just used them for their spring water
for drinking.
I must be fortunate to have a good quality distilled water available locally. I
have tried and tested all of the brands available.  The cheapest one at .69c
has the lowest reading, averaging between .8 and 1.1
Bob Smith