Orange juice has been vacuum concentrated since the fifties. You can get water to boil at room temperature if the atmospheric pressure is low enough. You can get ice to boil off at below freezing temperature [well, it really sublimates...goes straight from ice to water vapor.. as ice would have a really hard time boiling..being a solid]. It's called freeze drying.

ken