bob smith  6/10/03  3:13 PM

Thank you Jack.  From now on I will use Google.  Incidentally,
it sure looks like a good piece of equipment Bob S.
*************************

Hi Bob,
I'm glad that worked for you,  -  Google seldom misses.

BTW  - although I supplied the address for Love Water
Distillers should not be construed as support for their
products.  Unless you really can't find good DW within
a reasonable distance I don't think distilling your own
will be advantageous.  If you aren't sure about brewing
or buying, why don't you ask Ode Coyote; I know that
Ken has experience with distilling, I'm sure some of it
was for DW .  :-) :-)

Jack