I have never heard the expression before, but I have heard of vacuum
distilled.  It sounds like the distillation was done at greater than
atmospheric pressure.  I am surprised they labeled it though.

The way a high efficiency distillation process works is that you start
with a stage that has high pressure.  Then the condensation section is
cooled by the boiling chamber of the next stage at a lower pressure.
These stages are stacked so each follows the next one, and by the time
you get to the last stages you are running a vacuum.  That way the same
amount of fuel will distill many times as much water as a one stage unit
will.

Marshall