Re: CS>Distilled WaterThank you Jack.  From now on I will use Google.
Incidentally, it sure looks like a good piece of equipment Bob S.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Dayton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 3:43 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Distilled Water

  bob smith6/10/03 11:26 AM

    I tried to get Love Water Distillers site but couldn't.  Would you have a
phone #?

 Bob Smith

  Hi Bob,
  A google search for  Love Water Distillers produced
  results, the first hit was for  Love Water Distillers.

  If you can't access google then you can find them at:

  http://www.wholesalewaterdistillers.com/

  Jack

        On Average People Fear Spiders More Than They Do Death.