Dear Jason,

  You said:

<<I'm not certain I accept the reasoning that one should not nebulize for
fear
of spreading the infection.  In a hospital setting, you don't "not use
silver via a nebulizer" because you don't know if it works or not ( and
simply stick to oral colloidal silver use ), you isolate the individual and
take necessary precautions.  >>

  The point is if they think nebulizing is dangerous under these conditions
(and they do) then recommending nebulizing CS is going to be entirely
rejected.  I have one shot at this.  I want to take my best shot.  Trying to
talk an entire profession out of what they consider to be safety precautions
at a time when the majotiy of people with SARS in many hospitals are
hospital workers would not be productive.

Regards,
Catherine