Dear Laura,

  You said:

<<Aren't there water molecules in regular exhalation?  Maybe nebulizing with
CS
if the CS didn't kill it on contact would increase the risk of SARS
transport
in that local area, but there is a large risk-benefit ratio here, as I see
it.>>

  ** Sure, there is some fluid in regular exhalations but there would be far
more nebulizing anything.  The purpose I'm asking the questions I am is
because I have an opportunity to present alternative options to people
treating people who have SARS .  I have to be scientific in my presentation
otherwise I'll lose them in the first three minutes.  Right now, they are
not nebulizing anything because of the higher risk of transmission.  What
has to be considered is the people giving the treatment and the air exchange
system in the hospitals.

    What I'm after is any other way to get CS to the lungs - also, the
efficacy of CS on small envelope proteins.

Regards,
Catherine