url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m60502.html
Re: CS>Boring List
From: C Creel
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:48:48

  >> Or how  about  a  list solely for the More  Power  Boys??  I hate
  >> sending CS  newbies to this list anymore, as it  has  become just
  >> too intimidating...

  > Marshalee has a point that newbies would definitely be oberwhelmed
  > here. I  also  think  some good  things  are  happening  here. The
  > dedication to  full  understanding  of CS  is  admirable  and most
  > appreciated.

  > Regards,
  > Catherine

  Can you  remember  what  it  was   like  when  Bob  Lee  posted long
  descriptions on   colloidal   silver,   and   Ivan   and   the other
  heavyweights discussed  ppm?  The   newbies   like  me  were totally
  overwhelmed.

  Now, I find it most convenient to view the archives at

  http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

  I can  click on the interesting people like you, Catherine,  and let
  the others continue their thread.

  I do get the digest but rarely look at it. Many people still post in
  html, and  some  even  in  base64.  That's  unreadable  in  an ascii
  editor:)

Best Regards,

Mike Monett