Dear Mike,

  You said:

<<Can you  remember  what  it  was   like  when  Bob  Lee  posted long
  descriptions on   colloidal   silver,   and   Ivan   and   the other
  heavyweights discussed  ppm?  The   newbies   like  me  were totally
  overwhelmed.>>

  **  I recall the feeling.  But I also knew if I stuck around that I'd get
up to speed (or at least be able to grok the gist of it).

  The nice thing here is that no matter how many times a question is asked,
and no matter how seeminngly elementary to those who have been here for a
while, someone is always willing to respond.

  A FAQ would be great, but who's got the time?  There must be one in
existence we could use as a template.  Then again, we could always just
utilize what is out there like this from Jason's site?

http://www.silvermedicine.org/production.html

  Mike Devour, what do you think about this?

Regards,
Catherine