url: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m60510.html
Re: CS>Boring List
From: C Creel
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:20:17

  > Dear Mike,

  > You said:

  >> Can you  remember  what  it was like  when  Bob  Lee  posted long
  >> descriptions on  colloidal   silver,   and   Ivan  and  the other
  >> heavyweights discussed  ppm?  The newbies  like  me  were totally
  >> overwhelmed.

  > I recall  the feeling. But I also knew if I stuck around  that I'd
  > get up to speed (or at least be able to grok the gist of it).

  > The nice thing here is that no matter how many times a question is
  > asked, and  no matter how seeminngly elementary to those  who have
  > been here for a while, someone is always willing to respond.

  > A FAQ would be great, but who's got the time? There must be one in
  > existence we could use as a template. Then again, we  could always
  > just utilize what is out there like this from Jason's site?

  > http://www.silvermedicine.org/production.html

  > Mike Devour, what do you think about this?

  > Regards,
  > Catherine

  Oh, great. 3 nines are not enough - he uses FOUR of them! And relies
  on the  heavy current drain to bring the voltage down.  Anybody want
  to hazard  a guess how much current a 9V alkaline can  deliver? It's
  well into  the  Amp range. Some generator. Not a clue  about  how to
  make cs. He might as well add some salt to speed it up.

  That page  will bring a lot of people asking - why does  my  cs turn
  black?

  Actually, if he added a 100k resistor in series, and used 3 ft of 12
  ga cut  in half and folded into a "W", he would be  making  the same
  thing we  are talking about now. And the batteries  would  last much
  longer.

  Patience, me hearties. Faster is not better.

Best Regards,

Mike Monett