Hello, my sister has an aggressive case of ovarian cancer--we have been
studying alternatives together and she is doing her first liver cleanse
tonight!  We spoke on the phone with Dr. William Donald Kelley today.  He
cured himself of pancreatic cancer a long time ago, and has apparently
helped tens of thousands of people since.   He makes a brand of pancreatic
enzymes which should arrive in the mail tomorrow.  He created the metabolic
typing diet and has written other books.  One of them is online (The One
Answer to Cancer).  There is also a weekly telephone conference call on
Thursdays, which I plan to listen in on.  Dr. Kelley may or may not
participate (his presence would make it much more worthwhile).    Hillary