Go to E Bay and buy  an Alpine Flair for about $200. It will do 2000 sq. ft.

TJ Garland, CMO supplier
          there are no incurable illnesses-only incurable people.

From: "Marv Hacker" <marv...@charter.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V103 #470
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:19:36 -0500

Hi, Gladys,

    They did not answer most of my questions, but I received this response
to my ?:

Dear Marv,

Our HVAC-1 unit Retails for $700.00 and will do up to 2500 sq.ft. It is
installed in the Supply side of your duct work.

The SS-8 unit is good for one floor with adequate air circulation. It
retails for $500.00.

The SS-6 is $400.00 and the SS-4 is $300.00 (Not Recommended for more than
500 sq.ft.)

Call me toll free at: 866  272-6247

Sincerely yours,

Ted

P.S.: Prices will increase by 10% on Tuesday, July 1!