I am unable to keep up with all the posts......so I think I may have
messed up here. I just ordered some of their product last night due to my
husband having skin and prostate cancer. Is there any chance I would receive
it or should I just order it from the Bahama's. Any help would be
appreciated. Love the list and it's discussion. As you can see I need a lot
of help. Got yellow cs last time, and clear from the individual who made us
our generator. Haven't gotten to the bottom of the problem. Am I to take the
yellow or should it just be discarded. Thanks again, Norma
kath...@pacbell.net