Symbolgy of 'turkey'
 Stupid
unthinking [But wild ones are quite crafty]

 Turkey meat has high levels of tryptofan [sp?]..a powerful drug possibly
similar to non stimulant anti depressants.
 Most often eaten at times when people don't have to, like, work and have
time to relax.

Turkey.  A feathered chill pill.
...could be curative on many levels.
 Eat and sleep well.
 Pheasant dreams?

Ode

 Most people are like chickens. [very much awake, yet unaware,
opportunistic...and gossipy]
Pecking order...civilization...scratching out a living.