Dear Wayne,

If indeed you're helping folks learn mail handling, Wayne, you have my
DEEPEST appreciation sir!! Thank you!

If it is of any help, for folks using outlook express, I have
instructions on the silver list web site. Click on Mailing List FAQ's
and the "I'm Getting Too Much Mail!" link.

Be well,

Mike D.