----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshall Dudley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 1:31 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>[OT] cross-posting warning for animal owners

  I would not put much faith in the urbanlegends site, either they have been
bought off, or their research is lacking.
  They also claim that a letter that was sent to a committe about aspartame
being poisonous was a scam (I actually followed up on this and they claimed the
person sending the letter did not exist and the letter was a hoax, yet I talked
with her and verified it was not a scam.), and that aspertame is a proven
healthy product. yeh right! After seeing that one, I no longer give what they
say any validity.

  Marshall

  Alaina wrote:

    I saw this on another list and its a scam people are saying..
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_swiffer_wetjet.htmI'm not a fan of
Porter & Gamble so I dont use it...