RE: CS>Pulsed Electromagnetic Healing Developments

From: Tony Moody wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:16:49

Dear Dan,

I have seen one of those running. It was about 1 mouse power, and
rotated fairly slowly and steadily, like about 100rpm. there was a bit

of torque but I could easily slow it with finger pressure on the shaft.
It
was basically 4 rotating coils and 4 stationary magnets all in a NSNS
orientation. The wheel and frame were of wood and a steel shaft in
bearings.  Had a star shaped brass piece on the end of the shaft
which was one part of the commutator. the other contact had an
adjustable advance/retard mechanism for tuning for no sparking. Not
very impressive power or speed -wise. What was really remarkable
was that the local taxi drivers brought their dead batteries for
recharging. Free. there were about a dozen 12volt batteries on the
floor all connected in parallel.

Tony

Tony,

That is quite interesting.  It would be interesting to see what they
are
actually doing and what is actually happening to the batteries.  It
could
be as simple as a method to de-sulphate the battery plates.  Also,
anything like this running along with batteries is immediately suspect
unless
one can really inspect and understand it rather than just see it
operating.

Two of the most interesting things I have seen (written about) are:

Parallel path
http://www.flynnresearch.net/magnetics.htm

Minato magnetic motor
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/minato.htm

The problem is, if this stuff is real, where is the product?  I would
love to
have an above unity generator running in my house.

Dan