At 06:18 PM 21/10/04, you wrote:
Nenah writes:
> ... I feed my dogs hormone-free meats and organ meats,
> mostly raw, with mostly raw veggies chopped up very fine in the food
> processor. They get lots of broccoli and some starchy veggies like
> carrot. Never wheat or other glutenous grains, but sometimes rice,
> millet and buckwheat. Sometimes full-fat yogurt for the intestinal
> flora. And always Transfer Factor to strengthen the immune response, and
> Super Greens for the concentrated veggies and chlorophyll.

Hi Nenah and folks,
Why would you feed your dogs unnatural things like vegetable matter when they are being fed apparently good meat? The only time carnivores in the wild ever eat vegetable matter is when they are very ill. They aren't really anything like humans, you know, that's called anthropomorphism.... :-)

Cheers,

Himagain