I al;so used them, but didn't get any measurable results.  Still have a wrist
band and several beads.  Maybe didn't use them correctly.

Sally

Ole Alstrup <alst...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Zero-Point Energy in relation to healing; check out tachyon energy tools from
Advanced Tachyon Technologies, these emit healing energy which cannot be
measured in the Hertzian frequency spectrum. Tachyon energy, the very first
energetic structure that emerges out of non-structured, formless Zero-Point
Energy. I use a variety of these tools since 2000, the use of these has
dramatically changed my life for the better - on so many levels.

Dan Nave <dn...@mn.nilfisk-advance.com> wrote:
I believe that EM healing and Rife type healing, in some form, is a
fact.
This is from my own experience from devices I have made and
experimented with myself. (e.g.: the Zapper and MagPulser devices)
I know they work and they have had effects on myself and other
people. Granted, they have not been developed into a sophisticated
process and have not been explained properly.

As far as the Zero Point Energy is concerned. It is not here
and it is not well developed. There is a lot of talk and a lot of
pseudo theory, e.g.: Tom Bearden.

However, "The proof is in the pudding" and in this case there is very
little pudding.

(In fact, there is no pudding.)

Dan

RE: CS>Pulsed Electromagnetic Healing Developments
From: David W Kenney (view other messages by this author)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:54:25

Marshall & Mike:

Sounds like trying to spread disinformation to me.

Free Energy is here and well developed.

Pulsed EM Healing is here...

Check out Royal Rife for healing...

And Tom Bearden for free energy and all of its
developments...including WMD's.

The pulsed EM healing which probably also has scalar EM
energy...developed by Dr. Rife and further enhanced by myriads of
physicists, electrical engineers, etc. are a phenomenal enhancement to
Colloidal Silver therapy which, although great...have major limitations
most of which EM resonant therapy fills in.

Dr. Dave Kenney

Address Off-Top! ic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

List maintainer: Mike Devour