You make my point exactly....
I said it was covered up unless you search very diligently and find the
right people which is extremely difficult...
Tesla's wireless transmission of energy has nothing to do with his "free
energy".  Unfortunately, Marconi seemed to have gotten the credit for this.
If you've ever talked with Tom Bearden you would find that he is probably
one of the most intelligent men of the century...excluding Tesla of course.
Check out his 952 page book "Energy from a vacuum"...99% of the people
wouldn't even be able to understand it in my opinion.  His other book,
"Ferdelance" is about the Soviet Scalar EM weapons....  And he has other
books as well.
Yes...they all exist unfortunately for all of us as this phenomenal find
could be used for the good of people...not the opposite.
Our unit in Alaska (HAARP) listed as a weather station is capable of
everything that the Rife Machine does...and so much more.
In any case...all of this is off the main subject of this forum...so I will
not comment further on free energy...in this forum.
Dr. Dave Kenney

PS: Some quotes from some famous men.
"Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall.  He will end by
destroying the Earth."  Dr. Albert Schweitzer.
"In my opinion, the military establishment still believes that the survival
of the military organism is worth the sacrifice of the lives and health of
large segments of the American population."  Dr. Robert O Becker
"By painful experience we have learnt that rational thinking does not
suffice to solve the problems of our social life.  Penetrating research and
keen scientific work have often had tragic implications for
mankind...creating the means for his own mass destruction.  This, indeed, is
a tragedy of overwhelming poignancy."  Dr. Albert Einstein.