Milk disguises DMSO best, I tried chicken broth first and that worked
but something about the milk, even for humans helps with the odor
barrier.

Also I don't think diet is the main culprit Nenah, I think it is part of
the total load. There is also VOC and air quality, stress, genetics --
so many dogs are inbred and even the pedigree does not reveal this,
narrow gene pools can be "disguised" when simply looking at names of
ancestors. Take Thoroughbred horses for instance. You can look at a
pedigree and get the impression that it is line or cross bred BUT when
you consider that every member of this breed traces to one of three
stallions, by definition, that means there is no such thing as an
outcross in this very narrow gene pool and that all breedings are
linebreedings if not inbreedings.

Garnet