Are you including all forms of meat here John? Even organic or wild,
fish (I know very few are clean)?

I realize Ann Wigmore's Hippocrates Health Institute recommended mostly
live foods like sprouts and that they are high in protien. Could be that
Type O that needs alot of protein would do well on this diet. I think we
get used to what we are eating and switching can be difficult.

I gave up beef a couple years ago because my teenage daughter, who does
most of the cooing read that it spikes testosterone and causes acne.
Sure enough the acne we all had was much improved. And now we no longer
crave it, in fact it repels all of us. I used to crave rare meat once a
month when PMSing.

I still eat natural or organic pork, chicken and look for wild caught
fish. Not bottom feeders though.

Garnet