Why yes John, I sleep. Every night and most afternoons. I do love a good
nap in the middle of the day.

When I was very ill with mold fume poisoning and subsequent Candida
Overgrowth I tried a totally vegetarian diet, did the juicing thing,
which was very beneficial, but the veggie diet simply did not work for
me. I tried many variations of raw foods, sprouts, vegan etc over that
5-7 years.

I am Type O Negative. When I started eating meat again I was careful to
buy only natural and organic meat. I "consciously slaughtered" an
organic steer. This is in accordance with the belief of indigenous
peoples that in killing an animal for consumption the animals energy
must be preserved by a humane and conscious process or the meat will not
sustain the consumer. Perhaps this is the variable and not simply that
we are not equipped to digest meat.

I arranged with the farm owner for the steer to be placed in an
enclosure, given a nice flake of alfalfa with his herd near by. The meat
processor parked his truck down the road where the smell would not
carry. He used a shot to the forehead (a plug, not a bullet) to knock
the steer down and kill him instantly, while I meditated and contacted
his spirit. I "lead" him back to his herd to say goodbye then invited
him home with me to see the family his body was going to nourish for the
next 6 months.

It was not until we moved 6 months after that into a dry house that we
got over our illness, but the high beef diet was followed by a
significant increase in our energy level and health. As well my
consciousness took a huge leap forward and I found several important
clues to the reasons for our severely degenrative condition, one of
which was meridian balancing a la Stephen Rochlitz Human Ecology
Balancing and urine therapy to kill the Candida.

Garnet