At 02:40 AM 12/11/04, Garnet wrote:

Funny I was just thinking about these two terms and wondering if they
were interchangeable. Thanks for filling in my thoughts!

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 09:30, mamapug wrote:
> Hey, Garnet, a real buzzard is actually a hawk.
> The carrion eaters are vultures.
> Sorry, I`m a bird-loving purist...  :o)
> Marshalee

VULTURE:
1. Various large diurnal birds of prey having naked heads and weak claws and feeding chiefly on carrion
2. Someone who attacks in search of booty

Ooooh, like a Pharmaceutical Board Of Directors!!