Hi Paul,
Thanks for that info, and the article on DMSO for Crohn's from krysalis is interesting, too. Great stuff! The GOL products seem to be the only things recommended or sold for this type of GI condition nowdays, they are literally everywhere, and I can't use any of them.

The copper I have on hand is Copper gluconate 2 mg per capsule. Do you know if this is ok?
TIA,
sol

Paul Holloway wrote:

Sol, if you have to take ibuprofen, I suggest taking a chelated copper tablet with each dose. This should protect your stomach from the very damaging effects of the NSAID. It may also increase the anti-inflammatory effects of the ibuprofen.

Paul H