Consider kefir (fermented milk similar to yogurt) and kombucha (fermented
sugar and tea similar to apple-cider) both easy and fun to make at home for
just pennies. Not as cheap as CS but well worth it. I sell the stuff and you
can see information about them on my website - but ask around your local HFS
or yahoo groups and simply ask for some and your chances are good at getting
some for free - maybe postage, best to find one local.
If your confused email me off-list as this is off topic.

Dom's Kefir in-site for information:
http://users.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html

Looking for kefir grains?... or have kefir grains to share?

http://66.46.11.99/clarkson/Show/Clarkson/kefir/default.asp

http://www.rejoiceinlife.com/kefir/kefirlist.php

Original_Kombucha Home:

Brewing Kombucha Pictures online
http://www.happyherbalist.com/pictures.htm

Enjoy Your Health,

Ed Kasper L.Ac.
California Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
www.HappyHerbalist.com   e...@happyherbalist.com