At 07:47 PM 3/27/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi,
>I've been lurking and trying to learn as much about collodial silver as
>possible for about the past 6 months and I've learned a tremendous amount.
>I plan on buying my own generator soon but right now I have two questions I
>hope someone can help me with.
>
>Can collodial silver be warmed in the microwave?  I want to use it in my
>husbands and dog's ears and it would just be easier to heat it a few seconds
>in the microwave it it doesn't harm the silver.
 ##  I've done it and noticed no change.  However, heating CS up beyond 120
deg F while it's being made practically gaurantees a yellow batch.
 I just nuked some colorless 20 PPM CS to a rapid boil...no immediate change

>Second, I just purchased a bottle of collodial silver from my food co-op.
>It is made by Futurebiotics and is 10 ppm.  I noticed the color is a light
>yellow.  Since it's not clear, does this mean it is not of good quality?
## Pale yellow at 10 PPM..could be better. [Not "bad"..if it's 'really'  "CS"]

 Read the fine print.  Most commercial stuff is MSP or made by a chemical
precipitate method as is made near here by the 55 gallon drum.  [Moncure NC]

Ode

>Thanks for any info you can give me.
>Yvonne
>

>--
>The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

>Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
>OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html
>
>List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
>

>--