I have to tell you, I have tried so many things for my feet and they just
get worse the older I get.

My feet are very dry.  The heels get the worst calluses you can imagine.
Each month I have to soak my feet in warm vinegar (plain water won't work to
soften the callous) and then use a blade to scrape off the calluses.  My
husband is grossed out by it.  When I was in my early twenties I would sit
and rub my heels across the concrete steps of my apartment to keep it down.
I wear shoes all the time, I wear slippers, I keep my feet clean and dry.  I
had a nurse look at it once and say that it looked like a fungus was causing
it.

With the idea that it might be fungus caused, I have been taking 1 Tables of
CS a day and applying CS directly to the callous via a cotton ball.

Which leads me to my next ailment.  Plantars warts.  I had one when I was in
the Navy 20 years ago.  I dug it out and it went away, only to reappear and
bring friends.  I have tried the salicylic acid pads, I have tried wart
remover, and I have tried to have them frozen by a medical doctor three
times.  All to no avail and they multiply.

I think the daily CS is helping to reduce the warts.  Hard to tell.  I have
not applied the CS directly.

I REALLY would love to have nice lovely feet.  Any advice?

Lori