I don't have the professional expertise in healing that many others on this
list do, but I have personally witnessed my friend with cancer of the lung
being free of this condition (and ten years later as well, as verified by
medical
tests).  Here is what he did:

1.  Raw food diet.  (Organic is better when you can get it)
A.  Breakfast could be raw oatmeal (not the quick-cooking kind).  This has
not been processed, only flattened, raw sunflower seeds, raw pumpkin seeds,
dates, raw sesame seeds (black, nonhulled kind--ask at oriental grocery store),
raw almonds, with raw certified milk, or make a nut milk with raw almonds and
water blended.  (You may add fresh fruit.) The VItaMix blender is very helpful
for this diet; it is a superblender that enables one to pulverize foods
instantly, to make raw juices without elimating the useful pulp).  Inquire or
order
VitaMix at (800) 848-2649.
B.  Lunch would be a salad with only dark green lettuce (the green stuff will
not keep a turtle alive, according to the vet), brightly colored raw
vegetables, raw nuts and seeds, and other protein you can find in a book that
describes preparation of raw food.  One such book is titled RAW.  You can find
it in
Books in Print.  Make a dressing out of virgin cold pressed olive oil and fresh
herbs blended in, or essential oils of these oils, such as oil of oregano,
and lemon juice or Braggs organic apple cider vinegar.
C.  I don't know how to do the dinner completely raw, but would find out if I
had cancer--consult the cookbook.
Also, using the VitaMix or other good blender to make whole vegetable juices
(little spinach, small young beet, celery, parsley, tomato, apple cider
vinegar, sea salt) and fresh fruit juices (apple without the cyanide containing
seeds, orange with the white pulp, banana, and pineapple for oxygen).
Drink at least one half your body weight in ounces a day of red clover tea.
(I'm not sure if this can be mixed with colloidal silver and hydrogen peroxide
without compromising the CS).

In addition to this diet, my friend took very effective herbal combinations
from Newbody Products.  To order, call (310) 537-4793 in the morning, telling
them it is urgent, and you will have it by UPS the next day, depending upon
where you are located.  Order a product called (C-1 for prevention and
treatment
of cancer), and also two other products (RH & SH) for restoring and sustaining
general health.  Take the RH & SH on a full stomach as they contain cayenne
pepper.  It is vital that you consult a professional competent at muscle
testing to determine and redetermine the appropriate dose of these herbs.  As
Royal
Rife discovered when treating cancer patients, if you kill off the cancer too
rapidly the body cannot handle it.  You could conceivably kill the patient
before the cancer was eliminated.  The dose of C-1 would probably range from
one-half capsule daily to up to 5 for a healthy person (for prevention), but do
have it tested!  Another way to find out the proper dose would be to see an
alternative practitioner using a program which measures the strength of
acupuncture meridians using a computer and hand held electrode.  There are
several such
programs available.  Have the dosages rechecked periodically, as the condition
improves.

My friend also quit his life-long smoking habit.

Two other therapies which seem good, but I have no experience with are the
following:

1.  Oxygen therapies.  I have experienced with, and have it from a good
source that the oral oxygen drops do not work.  However, check out the book
FLOOD
YOUR BODY WITH OXYGEN by Ed McCabe.  This comprehensive book describes healing
of every imaginable malady using these techniques (injected hydrogen peroxide,
hyperbaric oxygen, autohematologic process)--cancer, aids, etc......  There
is a list at the back of the book of practitioners of these therapies.

2.  Look up a new procedure that is done by a medical doctor--insulin
potentiation treatment for cancer.  It seems they combine insulin with a
chemotherapeutic drug and either inject it directly into the cancer or give it
IV.  Since
cancer requires 20 times the glucose of normal cells, the cancer uses all of
this preparation, and is destroyed, while sparing the normal cells.  Success
rates are phenomenal compared with standard chemotherapy, without side effects,
according to what I read.  Check on the internet for a source near you.

Best of luck, and God bless,

Jill