I have been searching for several years for a simple, high-quality hand-held device enabling an independent researcher to conduct self-checks of muscle strength.

I would be GREATLY indebted to anyone who can provide such information. I would also be interested in cooperation from anyone skilled at making devices, particularly pneumatic tools.

I am very poor at making things, alas, but I think the only way to get the tool I want is to make it myself or have someone make it. There is market potential for a good device but this is not my primary interest at present.

JBB