For your information.most antibiotics are only bacteriostatic.  In other
words they stop the growth of the bacteria on the assumption that it will
give time for an adequate immune system to catch up.  There are very few, if
any bacteriocidal antibiotics.  CS on the other hand if it can get to the
organism is bacteriocidal and so is more effective, especially for those
with compromised immune systems.

True, drugs kill the pathogens and the body does the healing.  What I am
saying is....is it really the drugs doing the killing?  For instance, with
my gums.  The swelling is the bodies reaction to the germs.  The swelling
serves to isolate the infection so it won't spread until the body can deal
with it.  Right?  So in comes the silver, kills all the germs and the
selling goes down.  Well, swishing with peroxide doesn't get those results,
applying antibiotic ointment doesn't, applying alcohol doesn't, taking a
antibiotic doesn't.  This leads me to believe these things don't really work
as well as we are led to believe.

Lori

  _____

From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]

  I ask this because I am floored that the CS works so quickly.  If the
drugs were *really* doing the job at healing..wouldn't we see such fast
healing rates?

Exactly what drugs are you talking about?  Very few if any drugs promote
healing that I know of.  Antibiotics kill pathogens, but do not promote
healing. The only things that I know of that really promote healing are
natural herbs and miinerals, such as aloe vera and CS.

Marshall