I am completely floored at how effective and how QUICKLY CS works.  I burned
my hand day before yesterday taking something out of the oven.  I sprayed cs
topically on it several times that evening.  It was a superficial burn but
in the past would blister and then form a thin scab then heal.  I sprayed
the cs on it periodically that night, and then a few times the next day.  I
was stunned to find that although it really hurt I had No blister form and
no scab.  I am looking at it now and it has a shiny place on the finger
where I burned it but that it IT!

Then today I noticed that I had a place on my gums that was getting a bit
swollen around where two teeth meet.  Normally I floss, scrub with
toothpaste and baking soda, and repeat.  The swelling usually subsides by
the next morning.  I did my normal routine but noticed that the swelling was
quite painful.  So I tried again.  Then I remembered I could use CS on it
with a cotton swab.  It has been 2 hours later and the swelling is GONE.  I
am stunned.

OK, so this makes me wonder.....  see the body can and does heal itself.
Most infections or illnesses are cleared up within 10 day to two weeks.
Most doctors know this and try to get their patients to wait at least that
long before treatment.  Most people however want the pill, so a prescription
is prescribed and the meds are taken.

Is it possible, that the meds are really NOT working but the body's natural
ability to heal itself is (despite having to fight the drugs)?  I ask this
because I am floored that the CS works so quickly.  If the drugs were
*really* doing the job at healing..wouldn't we see such fast healing rates?

Lori