When the "good" dentist removed the "new, white" filling from this particular
tooth, he told me that the other dentist hadn't actually removed all the
amalgam.  I couldn't help wondering whether it was because it was too dangerous
for him.  I could not believe that he was ignorant of the problems with
amalgam, yet he spouted the party line to me about amalgam's safety, though in
a very uncomfortable manner.  I quite frankly don't think he believed it.

I certainly didn't.  But I'm very polite.  I didn't contradict him.
But I never went back to him, either.

Rowena

If my memory serves me, there has been something in the news recently about
dentists not being allowed to state that mercury fillings are dangerous. I
believe California had a lawsuit to change this. Does anyone remember the
particulars?

Nenah