----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CODEX in Rome

I don't agree. They have bought into to it to limit their losses. But they
would much rather sell $500 in prescription medicine at a 5,000% markup, then
$10 in supplements with a 50% markup.  That way they $490.00 instead of
$5.00.

Marshall

Marshall,
I hope your reasoned response is correct. However, my understanding is that supplements will now undergo an incredible markup even higher than their cost now.

I am actively investigating alternatives to most (if not all) supplements, since I don't want to support the pharmaceutical companies or doctors.

Please everyone, if you haven't faxed a letter to your congressperson, please do so.

Nenah