----- Original Message ----- From: "FRANK CUNS-RIAL" <f...@atlanticbb.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CODEX in Rome

My understanding about any international treaty having to do with Codex is that our supplements exported to the subscribing countries will have to meet their standards, but domestic USA production for domestic use will not be afected.

NO NO NO!!!!! This is not true. If CAFTA (another "treaty") is signed, this will be the final nail in the coffin. The US will be bound to accept the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD rather than its own laws. International standards will SUPERSEDE our own sovereignty.

This is why CODEX is so insidious.

Frank, I don't mean to "shout" at you, I'm just trying to correct misinformation. There have been plenty of "plants" out there trying to mislead us into complacency.

Another highly insidious front is known as "Weiling" refering to Andrew Weil, the opportunistic MD who is trying to absorb the nutritional industry into the medical world.

I once received a few sample newsletters from Weil and found them full of misinformation.

Nenah