" My son  related to me that when he recently bit into an Apple which looked
perfectly normal, he noticed it had worms at the core.  They are  actually
apple maggots.    Had he not been attentive, he  might have just eaten the
apples guests.  As it is he may have  some of its offspring."

What's worse than an apple with a maggot in it?  Half an apple with half a
maggot.

Remember the rhyme:

Great fleas have little fleas
Upon their backs to bite 'em
Little fleas have littler fleas
And so ad infinitum ?

What I wonder is apart from the offspring and the poo and guts and all, what
"littler fleas" might it be carrying?
When Rife was doing his research, he found the phenomenon of bugs within
bugs within bugs within ............