-----Original Message-----
From: Rowena [mailto:new...@aapt.net.au]

R enquires: Daddybob, what is the reason for the risings as far as you know?

Germs, toxins, parasites, something else?
I'm not doing salt/C, but I am taking Himalayan salt solution in water and
sea salt in general in greater quantities.
I got a ring of spots or something like a hatband around my head, and a spot
on my forehead that is quite strange.
I've wondered whether I should put a bandaid or something on it in case it
is a worm exiting.  Quite often unthinkingly I will scratch one of the
itches and find it surprisingly "pimply".

What were you trying to do with the CS/DMSO?  Kill germs? Clean spots? Heal
tissue?

Also experienced prickly skin.

I take Far Infrared saunas, too, and coconut oil.

Hope the monster under your tongue disappeared.