mmmmmm..,.oh so yummy....blah...:-p

From: Carol Ann <saffiresk...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Nasty creatures - This may be helpful - Easy to make Probiotic. Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:36:52 -0800 (PST)

Cultured Cabbage Juice - Make the Best Lactobacteria http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/09/18/cultured_cabbage_juice_make_the_best_lactobacteria.htm

      Categories
    Health through Nutrition

    Practical Health

A prime requirement for health is to improve the flora of your gut! Instead of spending big bucks for all the pseudo gut bacteria that's being pushed, here is simple, cheap and very effective way make your own the traditional way. As is almost always the case, the best medicine is yet again a food... ..."Specific types of live bacteria — called probiotics — live in the human gut. Take them in the right amount for the right illness and they fight disease. Probiotics can relieve lactose intolerance, prevent allergies and bladder and vaginal infections. That’s why Dr. Gregor Reid, a professor of microbiology at the University of Western Ontario, is fighting so hard to promote them."...
    Click on Lactobacteria to see its importance.

  Chris Gupta
      CULTURED CABBAGE JUICE
To implant friendly lactobacteria in the colon and heal damaged mucus membranes of the G.I. tract, you need to drink about 1 and 1/2 cup daily of cultured cabbage juice. Here is how to make it. Fill blender with chopped green cabbage and add distilled water until about 2/3 full. (Do not use well water or tap water). Beat at high speed in the blender for one minute. Pour mixture into bowl and repeat with two more batches. Cover with Seran wrap or similar material and let stand at room temperature. After 3 days, the cabbage juice solution is ready to use. Strain the mixture to separate the liquid from the pulp. Place the cultured cabbage juice in refrigerator. Drink 1/2 cup of this solution diluted with an equal part of water 2 or 3 times each day. When your supply gets low, make second batch just like the first one, except, add 1/2 cup of the juice from the first batch to the second batch. Your second batch will be ready just 24 hours. This process may be repeated indefinitely. Each serving contains several billion friendly lactobacteria. The lactic acid in the culture cabbage juice will purify the G.I. tract and kill most strains of fungi parasites and other pathogens. You should drink this mixture until your stools float in the toilet bowl and are odor free. When that happens, you may lower your dosage of cultured cabbage juice to one serving each day as maintenance dosage. You may eat one cup of raw cabbage as a substitute for 1/2 cup of cultured cabbage juice. Excerpted from "Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy" By Conrad Lebeau. 11th Edition
    "This little book could save your life!, March 7, 2001.
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is perhaps THE best kept secret of the mainstream medical community! Why? Because it works! This little book puts in simple text how H2O2 is nothing more than water with an extra molecule of oxygen, and how ingesting diluted 35% food grade H2O2 can put you on the road to a disease free life. It dispels the myth that H2O2 is somehow BAD for you, which couldn't be further from the truth! Using a recipe in this book, I made an "Oxygel" which I then used to treat and remove a pre-cancerous keratinoma from my arm which my doctor says would have resulted in a melanoma eventually! A natural chemo-therapy? You make the call. This book is a MUST for anyone interested in being disease free! Stop being brainwashed and led around with a nose ring by today's conventional medical community whose own self serving, money hungry interests are keeping you from being your best!"
    Reviewer: Chuck Olson from Bellville, TX USA

ctxt_ad_partner = "1106721920"; ctxt_ad_section = ""; ctxt_ad_bg = ""; ctxt_ad_width = 468; ctxt_ad_height = 60; ctxt_ad_bc = "FFFFFF"; ctxt_ad_cc = "FFFFFF"; ctxt_ad_lc = "0000FF"; ctxt_ad_tc = "000000"; ctxt_ad_uc = "999999"; // -->
---------------------------------
    posted by Chris Gupta on Thursday September 18 2003
  updated on Saturday September 24 2005
     Print this article
      TrackBack

      URL of this article:
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2003/09/18/cultured_cabbage_juice_make_the_best_lactobacteria.htm

More is to be learned about Salt/C at http://www.fettnet.com/lymestrategies/welcome.htm There is much more to be gained from this than just the treatment of Lyme disease.

  Daddybob

  Carol Ann

  The Pessimist complains about the Wind;
  The Optimist expects it to change;
  The Realist adjusts the Sails.   - The world needs more sailors.