Right on! And yet, upon consideration, I wonder if there is a reason for all the folds in the seal on the refrigerator door.  Just wish there could be a more cleanable solution to getting a good seal that wouldn't cost too much.  And , of course, there are other places that are really hard to clean.  Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: "Marshalee Hallett" <utahpug...@izikoo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Dirty Dryers
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:30:11 -0600

That is `cause MEN design them, and they don`t think about cleaning them, it ain`t their job!!
Right, Ruth??
Love,
Marshalee

Concerning engineering skills and appliances,  I wish someone would invent some appliances, especially a refrigerator without so many cracks and cranies and fold for stuff to get into . Cleaning these things is a pain!  Cheers, Ruth S.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour