Bernadett,

Which sinus?

        Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: bernadette [mailto:bernade...@pa.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Sinus Surgery

Hi all:  I have a question.

I had sinus surgery yesterday since the EIS didn't seem to help me in that
particular party of my body.

As it turned out I had pollops on the left sinus cavity, the reason for no
air passing through, and an abscess on the right sinus (which was a
surprise).

My question is should I refrain from EIS for the time being until all is
healed, or do you think it appropriate to inhale EIS through an inhaler?
The surgeon did place me on an antibiotic, which I will take, and a pain
pill, which I won't take.

Thanks for any suggestions the group may have.

Bernadette