On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:44:35 -0700, Acmeair wrote in
<44c5afc3.8070...@verizon.net>:

>i've been into this health stuff since the  mid "70's".  grain mill,
>kefir/yogurt makers, what all. was always having to dump stuff because
>of the  infections of crawling and flying bugs.

Just have a way to recycle these things, and they are no longer
a loss. We feed them to the chickens and next day they are
recycled into eggs!

Bay leaf leaves is interesting, must try that.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at