  From: oldgl...@bigcountry.net [mailto:oldgl...@bigcountry.net]
  Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 5:35 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Sore Knee

  Hi,

  I understand jumping on a small trampoline will help with lymph drainage.

    Jean

        Brain damage from the Lyme Disease. CS stopped the bug, but after 6
years of the little devils, I have permanent damage. sigh...Sure wish I
could get rid of it. Brushing the skin doesn`t work,  nor has anything else
I`ve tried.

        It isn`t the circulation or the nerves, it is lymph building up.

        Of course if I lost a bunch of weight that might help...

        Marshalee