  From: Marshalee Hallett
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:09 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Sore Knee

    Yes, I do take glucosamine and MSM for the joints, especially after taking
the CMO. Good stuff, all of them!
    Ibu has never bothered me. My BP is fine.
    I read somewhere that you ice for 24 hours and then use heat thereafter, is
that right?
    It is feeling lots better this morning, now if the pops will stop...
    Thanks!!!
    Marshalee

    Marshalee don't take ibrufen (not good for high blood pressure)...take
glucosamine for your knees and when it is swollen some ice will help?

    I had the same...running... to get the train...my knees were swollen the
other day  ...it takes time...really.
    Trudy