Evening Dennis,

>>At 12:52 AM 9/9/2006, you wrote:
Oh, the joys of life - and I was looking forward to retirement in a few years!
Dennis

   Yes, everyone does.

Work is a blessing in disguise.   It must be done if one is to be heathy.

  People gripe about working and often wish they did not have to work.

Suddenly one day they can stop. Then they find out how much they enjoyed work. When the day comes that a person is not able to work, that is when he realizes how great work really is.

Muscles were made to be used. Without some degree of work, the body will become sick and diseased.

Ok ....... exercise instead of work. Exercise, like work, is measured with the same unit, foot pounds.
In reality there is little difference.

Most do not know how many horse power a human can develop. I have a younger friend that at a body weight of 260, could run a mile in 8 minutes.

He was surprised when I told him how many horse power he was producing while running this mile.

Wayne